Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Ko
Office Hours: Wed: 8am - 4:30pm
4100 W. 15th Street, Suite 202, Plano, TX 75093
DR. JANE KO
Dr. Jane Ko grew up in the Dallas area. She earned her undergraduate degree from Cornell University before returning to Dallas, where she earned her medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical Center.
After completing residency training in internal medicine at Emory University, she began her career in Atlanta. There, she built a strong reputation for quality, compassionate care while serving at a local hospital and at Kaiser Permanente. She eventually moved to Houston and joined the hospitalist program at Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Dr. Ko later joined Diabetes America and has specialized in diabetes care since 2010. She is passionate about helping and providing the best diabetes care to her patients.
Dr. Ko lives in Dallas with her husband and three children. She enjoys playing the piano and violin, traveling, hiking, and spending time with family.
- Emory University School of Medicine | Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas | Doctor of Medicine
- Cornell University | Bachelor of Science in Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
Certifications and Professional Societies
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Member of Texas Medical Association